Victorians

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Unfortunately, there are a lot of derelict houses in Ludington, a result of Michigan's crippling economic state, but there are also handful of handsome homes that continue to endure the times. When Ludington was booming harbor town, these Victorian dwellings were constructed by affluent lumber barons at the turn of the 19th century.


This one is my favorite. It's hardly the most grand of the bunch, but I love the color combination and glass work.



"Hi! It's so good to see you. Welcome to our home. Would you like some coffee or ginger tea?  If you'll excuse me for a sec, I have to take the cinnamon bread out of the oven. Please, make yourself comfortable!"


I like pretending.

This gray giant is my second favorite. . .





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger