8 Months

Tuesday, March 8, 2011


Miss Goober McGee is eight months old today. When I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much, I wake up at dawn, go to her crib and look into those sleepy eyes starring up at me, and my heart swells so much I'm surprised I can still breathe.

We don't celebrate each month she ages but I was looking through photos of her today and thought I'd share a few and say:

Happy Birthday Baby

LBD and I the morning after she was born.



At 2 months she already had quite the personality...





and at 3 months..



at 5 months...



7 months...



(Have you noticed the evolution of the untamed mane? That hair! Oh that hair!!)




...and now 8 months.





2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I see these and my eyes get watery. What is that salty discharge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful at 8 months....what will she do to hearts at 16yrs??

    ReplyDelete

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger