For Japan With Love

Thursday, March 17, 2011


It seems that every time I begin to type a sentence about the crisis in Japan, I hold down the delete key and try again. I can't accurately put into words the empathy I feel towards the people of Japan. The rising death toll, the missing, the displaced, the trauma and fear, the darkness and the cold, a devastating nightmare. What I could offer, I did For Japan With Love.


For Japan With Love is a relief effort created by Ever Ours and Utterly Engaged, prodding others to make contributions to Shelter Box, an organization which "provides emergency shelter and lifesaving supplies for families around the world who are affected by disasters" of which you can specifically read more about their incredible mission in Japan here.


Even though I'm not a heavyweight blogger... hell, I'm not even in the lightweight category...  nonetheless I'm compelled to vow a day of silence and ask that you please consider giving a donation, not matter how small it may seem. Even a little love goes a long way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger