Day To Myself

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Well, a whole 4 hours to myself this afternoon. Not an entire day per-say, but a solid allowance of time. The most time I've had to myself in one day since before LBD came into the picture. Usually when Grandma watches her it gives me the chance to go to my weekly 30 minute guitar lesson, or the dentist, or run errands, or go on the occasional date with my husband. This time wasn't for any of those reasons other than purely selfish alone time.

I went to the fairly new coffee house in town, Redolencia. And since it was a special occasion I ordered a cappuccino. Fancy, I know!


It  gave me the chance to think about things like...

Wonder what my baby is doing right now?

Wait a minute. Don't think about the baby. This is non-baby time.

Hmmm....

What should I be when I grow up?

Maybe I'll become a librarian! Or open my own shop!

I dunno...

What am I going to do with my blog?

Why is my stomach growling? I just ate.

I wonder when we'll be able to get a dog?

What do I want eat for dinner?

The majority of the time, I read a good chunk of the book I'm committed to finishing by tonight. When I had to leave I bookmarked it at only 33 pages left. An easy finish now that the baby is asleep for the evening.

Oh, yeah. The baby is asleep.

Night!

Note: Yes, I've fully aware it's 9pm on a Saturday night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger