Window Exit

Thursday, May 12, 2011


This is exactly what it looks like. And yes, this is how we got the mattress in the house in the first place. And yes, I didn't breathe the entire time out of sheer fear. And yes, we know exactly what we're doing. Well.... sorta.


When I was pregnant last summer, the more my tummy grew, the more uncomfortable Will and I's full bed became. So, Will's parent's offered us an extra queen bed they had in their home. The only problem was (as you can see) that it didn't fit through the door.


Can't go through the door? Try the window. The second story window.



These pictures are from a couple days ago of my husband and our good friend Jamie and the bed removal operation. I've mentioned Jamie before here. Everyone should have a friend Jamie. She has a habit of starting a conversation with: "I've got an idea..." When that happens, you're in for it.


Out with the mattress...



And sensibility.







And the box spring.






I'm happy to report no one was taken to the emergency room that day. Here's a look back at last summer when Jamie and Will hoisted the mattress and box spring on the roof.






As of today, almost everything has been packed up and moved out of our house.


It's hard to believe our days living in Ludington are numbered.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger