Week End

Saturday, May 28, 2011


Hi there!


I apologize for the time lapse. I haven't had access to internet over the past week, so this post is brought to you by the free wi-fi at the local library.


The picture above was taken last Friday in Ludington.... the day before we moved to Kansas. It's hard to believe it's the same lake from a few months ago. It's also hard to believe it was alredy time to say goodbye. Goodbyes are always the hardest part.


So instead we said, "See you later."


See you later, Ludington.


Thankfully, the move went smoothly and we all made it to Kansas safely. Safe and together. It's been quite hectic since settling in our new (temporary) home, starting my new job, and getting into the grove of a new schedule. But I will be posting regularly again starting next week.


And I have so much to share. About our move, the traveling garden, about my transition as a working mother. But for now, for this weekend, we're adjusting and laying low. Taking some time to take it all in.


Have a wonderful holiday weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger