Reading Newbies Together

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I was off from work last Sunday, so Storytime Sunday will resume next week.

In the meantime, here are few notable and NEW picture books LBD and I have been reading lately...


The Artist Who Painted A Blue Horse by Eric Carle


You can view an excerpt from the book here.


We like the green lion.


and the purple fox.


Be sure to read the author's note in the back of the book if you do happen to check this one out.



The Conductor by Laetitia Devernay.


Wordless wonder.


So lovely.





You Will Be My Friend by Peter Brown


New Peter Brown book!




Dinosaur vs. The Library by Bob Shea


Roaarrrr! Dinosaur wins again!





I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen


Kinda kooky, but we like it.



Image Sources: The Artist Who Painted a Blue Horse, The Conductor, You Will Be My Friend, Dinosaur vs. The Library, I Want My Hat Back

2 comments:

  1. [...] I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen (seen before here) [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] little kids loved this one. We’ve read it quite a few times at home as [...]

    ReplyDelete

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger