Teenage Seedlings

Thursday, April 14, 2011


Due to a mischievous cat and freakishly large cucumbers, I did a little transplanting of my seedlings over the weekend. Zydeco has been caught nibbling on my garlic chives and stepping on my zinnias and cucs, some have survived some have seen their demise. To save my now teenage seedlings from their nemesis, I moved them into larger containers....



Smooshed cucumbers a la kitty cat.



Sunflowers and chives.



Purple Petra basil.



PP Basil in their new home.



Cucs in their new home.



Wish I could have left my seedlings outside. Back into the house they went until June.



All containers used were recycled. A second time.



Kitty-proofed plants. The saran wrap also keeps the growing seedlings warm and locks in moisture.



The culprit. Waiting for his next raid. Naughty kitty.

1 comments:

  1. [...] ‘em up for my growing seedlings that need to be potted before the [...]

    ReplyDelete

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger