A few noteables...

Monday, April 11, 2011



Ever since my husband decided on Kansas for where he wants to go back to school, the whirlwind of preparations commenced. While we are busy making plans, life continues on. A few notable details over the past few days....

We found a place to live in Kansas. I cannot tell you how much of a relief this is.

LBD is standing all by herself. She'll be walking any day now.

The cat got into my plants. Again. I'll be lucky if they make it another week. He obviously doesn't take any of my threats seriously.

Yesterday, I took the baby for a walk. We didn't wear coats. First time all year. Spring is here. Today, I had to put a coat on. That's just how it goes.

I've been getting prepared for our trip this week to Kansas. We'll be there making arrangements for our move while there visiting a few familiar faces in the interim.

Feeling a little overwhelmed, but also full of energy.

Lots of new.

Lots to do.

1 comments:

  1. [...] I use to watch the snow fall here while the baby napped. It snowed and snowed…. [...]

    ReplyDelete

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger