Snapshot

Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Been feeling a little under the weather, but avoiding the full-blown plague-of-a-sickness that has been circulating the library and schools. And in my attempts to lay low I always end up doing exactly the opposite...

Like play around with the instant camera. I'm teaching L how to take pictures by herself.

Goofing off on pintrest.

When I should be resting.

Reading instead of sleeping.

I'm taking a short break from reading children's middle grade fiction books and have been reading Rules of Civility by Amor Towes. Have you heard of it? It's a delightful read so far.

Envious of those who saw The Civil Wars preform live last night downtown at Liberty Hall.



Blogging.

Drinking tea.

Wishing you a day of pleasant distractions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger