Digital Divide

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I don't know about you, but I am so over "The Digital Divide" debates.

As a parent, I hear other parents debate the pro

Middle school boys go frome "meh" to "yeah" with ereaders

Screen time for children 2 and under is detrimental in learning

Why are we creating a rift in our reading, especailly with our children? Why push one device over the other. Why

Print book publishing is up 11.4% compared to last year.

This is the question I ask you and I continue to ask myself. Are we the ones creating the divide, putting the book vs. the computer? Doesn't this remind you of when the internet was invented and everyone thought it was the end of the library as we know it? Remember when the motion picture was invented and the world of visual

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy For Common Things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger